We like to be as transparent as possible in all facets of our firm, and our billing structure is no different. We primarily bill on an hourly basis and our rate for all matters is generally $275 an hour. Occasionally if a client contacts us with an extremely time-sensitive matter we may charge more or if the expected time commitment is significant we may charge less per hour. We always strive to provide accurate estimates of our time prior to engagement and to provide updates on our time spent whenever requested.
We also use a flat fee billing structure for many of the simpler and more straightforward transactions we work on.
- For residential purchase and sale agreements we charge a flat fee of $950.
- For Residential Purchase and Sale Agreements with seller financing where we draw up the Deed of Trust and Promissory note we charge $1700.
- For all other transactions we charge flat fees from $750 and up, depending on the complexity and nature of the matter.
* Flat fees listed are typical but do not apply to all situations or clients and are negotiated individually, while representative the above prices are not a binding offer.
On occasion, if it makes the most sense for our firm and our clients we will charge on a contingency basis. This is the exception, rather than the rule, but every so often it makes the most sense.
* If you have any questions about our fee structures, or what it may cost to hire us for your matter, please give us a call. We accept any form of payment including all major credit cards, cash and checks. We’re more than happy to discuss your options.